… that I eat now but would never eat as a kid:
1. Berries: straw, blue, rasp.
2. Nuts: Almonds, cashews, pecans.
3. Wheat bread: Any kind.
Three things to wrap-up this weekend:
- My friend Doug calls scrambled eggs “lazy-man’s eggs.” He might change his tune after checking out the work, and ingredients, that some chefs put into whipping up some extra-creamy scrambled eggs. Spoiler alert: Some use cubes of butter.
- Take an hour a week for yourself to clear the decks — and your mind.
- Doodle Jump was one of the first apps I downloaded to my iPhone 4, and 10 years later it’s just as fun. The game takes no time to learn and the developers keep adding clever new themes. Not bad for a 99¢ investment.